What makes us proud?
- 3 years after launch, customers in 36 countries worldwide are using our business software.
- 3 years after launch, we need no investment capital and are 100% self-determined.
- We make every day professional life easier for people.
- We free people from routine activities.
- We make companies more efficient and competitive.
- Over 200 partners and over 1000 customers worldwide trust and invest in us.
- We receive recognition and grow sustainably.
What employees feel in the company
- That we do something good (Colin, Marketing)
- That we are professional, even more than others (Jason, Microsoft Alliance Manager)
- That they are challenged, but also promoted (Holger, CSM)
- That they do something positive in the world (Daniel, Marketing)
- That we are faster than others (Agust, Development)
Values that are important to the team and to management
- Helping people, making a contribution to society, improving the world
- Embrace the challenge of digital transformation
- Trust and teamwork
- Passion and joy for innovation
- Financial success
The environment matters to us. That's why Hubdrive wants to contribute to making our world a little bit better and greener. How does this look in our everyday work?
- We seperate our waste!
The banana peel, the milk carton and the champagne bottle from the last company party in one bin? No way! Sounds simple? It is! One more reason to take your time when it comes to throwing things away.
- We are a paperless office!
You can search long and hard for notebooks, printed documents and file folders here. We work in the digital world and can access our data from anywhere. This is not only convenient, but also saves resources.
- We use SmartHome technologies!
Okay, in our case we should probably call it SmartOffice. Anyway, our heating switches off automatically at night and on weekends. That saves energy and we can sleep more peacefully.
- We reduce our server systems and use the green cloud!
Server systems that are constantly running in our company have already been reduced to 10%. Our goal is to reach 0%. We have also moved all our data to the Microsoft Cloud, which has been CO2 neutral since 2012.
- We renounce unnecessary traveling!
Getting on a plane for a short customer appointment or driving halfway across the country on the highway? We don't think that's necessary. We have developed excellent ways of organizing appointments digitally, professionally and personally at the same time. This saves time and also a lot of CO2.
- We focus on optimised delivery processes
Not only we, but also our suppliers should avoid unnecessary transport ways and stopovers. For example, our time tracking terminals are shipped directly from the manufacturer to end customers. The configuration for the end customer is done completely online. This means that we do not have to hold the product in our hands and thus save 2 additional transport ways.