Time & Attendance in Microsoft Teams for Dynamics 365
Hubdrive's Time & Attendance for Teams extends Microsoft Teams with a complete solution for attendance, working hours and vacation management.
Time & Attendance for Teams provides all the functions you need to track, evaluate and further process the attendances and work performance of your employees.
Rules and regulations for breaks and working hours ensure compliance and work safety. Supervisors and HR always have an overview of current attendances and can evaluate all data and correct it, if necessary.
Line Manager receive vacation requests by email and can directly process the request with one click.
All tasks are completed in the Microsoft Teams interface - simply use your Outlook, preferred browser or all common end devices.
Time & Attendance Highlights
- Complete solution for tracking attendance and working hours
- Integrated time control functions
- Mandatory break rules
- Rules and regulations for time bookings incl. maximum working hours
- Time accounts and overtime hours
- Current employee attendances at a glance
- Time sheet capturing either on processes, projects, cost centers or other allocations
- Daily, weekly, monthly and yearly overviews
- Transfer of times and hours to payroll
- Option to automatically book out incl. information to supervisors
- Real-time dashboards and reports as well as export to Excel
Time & Attendance for Microsoft Teams
Get a first impression about the look and feel. The modern User Interface is adopting to all end devices and formfactors. For more insights reach out to our team.
More routine when working from home
- Time tracking at home in familiar Microsoft Teams
- Login with your windows password
- Overview of achieved and remaining working hours - even in a dynamic work environment at home
- Overview of maximum working hours for employees
- Overview of employees' current attendances and absences (e.g. leave) for supervisors and HR
- Overview of target hours and maximum working time for HR managers
- Possibility of monitoring compliance with agreed working hours
Time tracking - as individual as you are
Every company is different, every employee and every situation requires different ways of time tracking. Finally there is a solution that combines all requirements for innovative time tracking.
How do we do that? We offer six different ways of time tracking, which you can combine with almost any of your favorite devices. There is a suitable solution for every situation and every employee.
- Employee Cockpit
- Virtual or physical time clocks
- Tracking via start/stop button
- Tracking via a grid (similar to Excel)
- Time tracking directly in Outlook, browser, via tablet or smartphone
- Tracking while working in the office, from home or while traveling
- Integration of data entry terminals
Virtual Time Clock
Using the Virtual Time Clock, your employees have the possibility to track time on any terminal device - without additional tokens or key cards.
Employees working from home or while visiting a business partner, can track their times in the same way as their colleagues in the office. It is even possible to combing virtual tracking with physical terminals.
The virtual time clock provides the employees only with options that make sense at the time of use. For example, after starting work, the options "Start Break" or "End of Work" are available. The employee can access his or her current work performance and that of the current week at any time via graphic evaluations. Also other time periods can also be displayed with just one click.
Virtual time clock highlights
- Virtual time clock for PCs, laptops, smartphones and tablets
- No hardware, key cards or tokens required
- Dashboard with overviews of today & current week
- Configuration of the available stamp options
- Rules and regulations for mandatory breaks and working hours
- Shift planning taken into account
- Automatic checkout incl. information of supervisor
- Manual adjustment by HR, supervisors or employees
- Limitation of time stamps by geofencing or IP address range
- Time management for transferring times to payroll accounting
- Overtime rules can be filed
- Time summaries at day, week, month, year level
Whether leave request, sick leave, overtime compensation or parental leave - all absences can be recorded quickly or entered directly by employees via self-services. Managers and colleagues are able to see absences and can react.
Synchronization in the Outlook calendar is automated.
- Application processes incl. variants out-of-the-box (e.g. leave application with or without substitute)
- Handling processes out-of-the-box (e.g. ensuring sick leave)
- Planned absences (leave, special leave, unpaid leave, military service, overtime compensation)
- Unplanned absences (illness, child sick, work accident)
- Company-wide roll out of leave entitlement
- Absences immediately visible in the Outlook calendar
The solution provides reports of all areas of time and attendance in real time. Meaningful diagrams and tables give an immediate overview of working hours, leave and sick days, etc. - for a group of employees or for a specific employee in detail.
- Reports and evaluations for all areas of time and attendance in real time
- Diagrams and tables for immediate overview
- Evaluations per employee, group of employees or company-wide
- Spontaneous evaluations - at any location, by any employee
- Further details per mouse click
- Export to PDF, Excel or PowerPoint
Time tracking with original Microsoft Apps
Your customers can track their times wherever they are and on any device they have at their disposal. They work with reliable original Microsoft Apps, Microsoft Outlook or the favorite browser.
- Office PC
- Tablets (Surface, iPad, Android)
- Smartphone (Windows Phone, iPhone, Android)
- Microsoft Surface Book
Time tracking via mobile devices can also be restricted by rules. You can use geofencing to specify whether time tracking is only permitted in certain geographical areas (for example, the company premises). Furthermore, the IP address of the mobile device can be used to determine the network in which the employee is located.
Alternative: Time tracking in Outlook
Your customers can track their times in the familiar Microsoft Outlook, right next to your inbox. Administration and evaluations can also be carried out completely in Outlook.
Administration and evaluations can also be done in Outlook.
- Your customers don't have to learn an additional program
- Your customers don't have to keep an additional program open
- Your customers only need your windows password for time tracking
- Your customers can work offline with Outlook and synchronize data later
Alternatively, of course also the favorite web browser or smartphone can be used. This makes time tracking really easy.
Login with the Windows password
HR departments use an average of 7 HR solutions, which means they have to remember up to 7 passwords.
With Time & Attendance for Microsoft Teams HR no longer has to memorize any passwords. From now on HR will use the Microsoft Windows password for all HR functions and HR self-services. What a relief! Of course, the login is secure and encrypted.
This applies to employees in the self-services, to HR managers in their daily HR tasks and of course also to managers.
Take the first step now
Hello, my name is James King. I would be happy to take you through the next step.