It is time to get to know us!
Technical Product Manager (f/m/d)
Headquarter Würzburg - Germany
Did you know that the worldwide leading HR solution in the Microsoft ecosystem is based in Würzburg, Germany? We are Hubdrive, manufacturer of HR Management for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the global HR competence center for the Microsoft Partner ecosystem. We strongly benefit from digital transformation and our company growth exceeds 30% a year. We would like to share this perspective with you.
You want to make the world a little bit better? You really want to contribute in a relevant way? Then here is your chance by making the worldwide most innovative HR solution even better! Thousands of customers worldwide would be glad and thankful.
- You will be responsible for the integration of our HR software with the Microsoft base technologies (Office 365, Power Platform).
- You will also coordinate and be responsible for all integrations with our software partners and third party vendors
- You accompany the complete design and development process of the integrations
- You regularly add further automations and integrations that no other HR solution in the world can offer
- You take care of target group oriented documentation and quality assurance and train our partners in this area
- You always stay up to date through regular coordination with the product teams at Microsoft in Redmond
- You continuously work on the product strategy and the derived roadmap
- You have a solid education or degree in the field of computer science, business informatics or similar
- You already have experience in technical consulting or project management of software integrations
- You know what is important in integrations between software systems and how to achieve a high quality standard
- You have a high level of initiative, are very well organized and have project management skills
- You communicate directly and to the point in English; good German language skills are an advantage
- Advantageous, but not a must: Experience in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment
What we offer
You have a key position within the company, as your engagement is important for the product and customer satisfaction. We would like to reward this.
- Work with an international team of experts with Silicon Valley Startup atmosphere
- Continuing education in the latest technologies and participation in congresses
- Annual development meetings for your personal development
- An agile, international team with a Silicon Valley startup atmosphere
- An attractive salary package with bonuses, benefits, and perks
- Permanent, full-time employment and a secure job in an established company
- Professional, intensive and personal onboarding
- Regular participation in further training measures
You can find further benefits here
Interested? Apply now!
You find this position exciting and would like to apply? Then please in the following form and send us your data and application. Alternatively, you can also send us an email (see below). In any case, please send us your resume, your salary expectations and when you could start with us. My name is Lisa, and I look forward to hearing from you!
You can get to know your colleagues right now and learn more!
Unsure if you match to the position?
The job offer looks interesting to you but you are unsure if you should apply for it? Let's chat about!
Just ask your questions via WhatsApp: Hubdrive WhatsApp
Tel.: + 49 931 660-8410
More about Hubdrive