It is time to get to know us!
Software Architect (m/f/d)
Headquarter Würzburg - Germany
Did you know that the worldwide leading HR solution in the Microsoft ecosystem is developed in Würzburg, Germany? We are Hubdrive, manufacturer of HR Management for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the global HR competence center for the Microsoft Partner ecosystem. Additional Information
We strongly benefit from digital transformation in HR and our company growth exceeds 30% a year. We would like to share this perspective with you.
With us you can follow your passion and extend the code base of our HR software, continuously optimize it and align it with the requirements of the Microsoft Power Platform.
- Responsibility for the .NET C# source code of our product (with correspondingly high quality standards)
- Conception of the architecture of future features for worldwide use (Multi-Currency, Multi-Language, Multi-Formats, Time Zone Compatible)
- Continuous refactoring of existing code parts to meet the challenges of our growing customer landscape
- Regular close coordination with the Microsoft development team in Redmond and Bellevue
- Use of the latest Microsoft Cloud technologies
- Designing the connection of third party systems via Azure web services and Power Automate
- Specifying and governing the implementation of unit tests & integration tests
- Performing code reviews using Visual Studio and Azure DevOps/Team Foundation Server
- Assist team members with technical documentation of implemented features
- You are an expert in C# and have a talent for designing good code architecture
- You have experience in Clean Code and TDD Test driven development, which are important principles for us
- You have experience in complex architectures that may trigger numerous post-operations
- You are a team player
- You have good English skills (written and oral) so that you can communicate well in our intercultural team
Advantageous Additional Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Knowledge of Azure
What we offer
We know that specialized software development brings a lot of responsibility. That's why we would like to offer you a lot in return.
- Wide-ranging tasks and activities
- Working in an international team of experts with a Silicon Valley atmosphere
- Regular training in the latest Microsoft technologies
- Work exclusively at our headquarters in Würzburg - no business travel required
- Close knowledge exchange with Microsoft Redmond e.g. Exclusive Preview Instances,
Exclusive insights into the development in Redmond and roadmap
- Secure permanent position in a privately held established company
- Casual but respectful interaction and tone of voice
- Coffee, cola, apples, grapes, bananas...? It's on us!
- Flexible working hours possible by arrangement
- Annual reviews for your personal career plan
You can find further benefits here
Interested? Apply now!
You find this position exciting and would like to apply? Then please in the following form and send us your data and application. Alternatively, you can also send us an email (see below). In any case, please send us your resume, your salary expectations and when you could start with us. My name is Lisa, and I look forward to hearing from you!
You can get to know your colleagues right now and learn more!
Unsure if you match to the position?
The job offer looks interesting to you but you are unsure if you should apply for it? Let's chat about!
Just ask your questions via WhatsApp: Hubdrive WhatsApp
Tel.: + 49 931 660-8410
More about Hubdrive